My experiences have been far from good.
I had innitially sarted out with a company called Balticbill and had made Several Thousand Dollars through the service,but what a setback i recieved.
The money that i had made and were due to be paid to me all vanished in thin air.
Balticbill shut down just two days before my first settlement was to be made.
The sky broke down on me as i did'nt know what to do and what not to do.
I had already paid for the shipping and delivery from my own pocket.But not all was shipped as i had about 700-800 orders .
I started wondering to myself on how i could get out of the soup that i had landed myself in.
I had customers e-mailling me for their shipment as well as my affiliates who had made the sales.
So , Basically i had customers who's cards had been charged ,i had affiliates who had submitted sales and were awaiting their commission payments, i had shippers awating their due payments and to top it all there i was with an account that proved out to be a complete scam and had robbed me of my money and energy.
It took me about 14months to get out of it all and get a new merchant.
I had practically given up hope but thanks to a blog just like mine gave me hope and some valuable tips on his experiences on acquiring a New Merchant Account.
No comments:
Post a Comment